Combustible Dust Testing & Remediation Remediation
Tiny particles and dust are common byproducts of the manufacturing process. A largescale explosion can be triggered by a thin layer of dust - as little as 1/32 of an inch - and a small spark. To prevent costly fines from non-compliance with state and federal laws and risks to your employees' safety, your facility safety checklist should include regular testing of manufacturing dust for explosivity.
- Best-practice, OSHA-compliant testing, consulting, cleaning and remediation
- Ensures compliancy with all state and federal regulations
- Helps maintain the value of your facility and its equipment
- Provides employees with a safe work environment
- Technicians are fully trained in combustible dust operational and safety practices
- Explosion-proof vacuum remediation system safely and thoroughly cleans your facility of combustible dust
Meeting your combustible dust needs
You can count on the specialists at Koorsen Environmental Services to develop a testing, cleaning, and remediation program that removes combustible dust from your manufacturing facility and keeps you fully compliant with federal and state regulations.
Our vacuum systems fulfill the requirements of the ATEX Zone 22 directive 1999/92 ATEX 137. Our systems are equipped with steel containers, earth-bonded parts and antistatic accessories. All equipment used is fully bonded and grounded. For use with conductive material, IP65 standard is valid.
In addition, all of our technicians are trained and bonded to comply with OHSA safety standards, and we maintain compliance with national and local safety codes and jurisdictions.
Our services not only help manufacturers comply with federal and state safety standards, they also help to maintain the value of your facility and its operating system and equipment.