Dry Ice Blasting The Process
Dry ice cleaning is similar to sand blasting, plastic bead blasting, or soda blasting, where a medium is accelerated in a pressurized air stream to impact a surface to be cleaned or prepared. But that's where the similarity ends!
Before & After
- Non-abrasive, non-flammable, non-conductible cleaning method.
- Environmentally-friendly and contains no secondary contaminants such as solvents or grit media.
- Meets USDA, FDA, and EPS guidelines.
- Clean and approved for use in the food industry.
- Allows most items to be cleaned in place without time-consuming disassembly.
- Can be used without damaging active electrical or mechanical parts of creating fire hazards.
- Can be used to remove production residues, release agents, contaminants, paints, oils and biofilms.
- Can be used for applications as gentle as dusting smoke damage from books or as aggressive as removing weld slag from tooling.
- Can be used for many general cleaning applications
|Cleaning Method||Secondary Waste||Electrically Conductive||Abrasive||Toxic||Effectiveness|
|Solvents / Chemicals||Yes||N/A||No||Yes||Limited|